City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
December 16, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve December 2nd, 2013 Council Meeting Minutes.
4. Approve November 2013 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
5. Approve and authorize December 2013 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. City CPA Keith Botsch will present financial reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water
7. For council consideration and approval:
- Ordinance No. 1472, the Annual Property Tax Levy for the fiscal year January 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013 presented by City CPA Keith Botsch.
- Ordinance No. 1473, Abating the 2013 Tax Levy for Payment of General Obligation Bonds, Series 2011A and Certificate of Abatement. (Note: There will be no tax levy for the electric system bond issue.)
- Ordinance No. 1474, Abating the 2013 Tax Levy for Payment of General Obligation Bonds, Series 2011B and Certificate of Abatement. (Note: There will be no tax levy for the water system bond issue.)
8. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
9. Reports from Standing Committees.
10. Business or comments from visitors.
11. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor