1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve November 1, 2022, Council Meeting Minutes
4. Approve October 2022 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
5. Approve and authorize November 2022 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
a. Accept bid from Kiefer Brothers Construction for 6th Street Sanitary Sewer Replacement for $239,755.00 (Tabled from last meeting).
b. Permission to seek bids for a VAC trailer/truck for the Sewer Department.
c. Resolution 11.15.22; Resolution for improvement under the Illinois Highway Code for engineering and construction to replace failing culverts in the City owned Bradshaw Park in the amount of $185,000.00.
d. Local Public Agency Engineering Services Agreement, MFT PE-CE to design, plan preparation, bidding and construction engineering of a replacement culvert system in Bradshaw Park.
7. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
8. Reports from Standing Committees.
9. Business or comments from visitors.
10. Possible closed session to discuss personnel and property with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor