City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
April 21, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve April 6th, 2015 Council Meeting Minutes.
4. Approve March 2015 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
5. Approve and authorize April 2015 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Changing council meeting time from 7:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Appointment of Rick Absher to the Library Board to a term from May 5, 2015 to June 30, 2017 to fill the vacancy of Laura Saunders.
- Proposed name change and Amendment to the By-Laws of the Carmi Volunteer Fire Company.
- Present contractor bids for mowing and maintenance of city property.
7. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
8. Reports from Standing Committees.
9. Business or comments from visitors.
10. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.