City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
April 6, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve March 17, 2015 Council Meeting Minutes
4. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Bid for 2015 Flood Buy-out and Demolition submitted from Jeff Guisewite Inc. for $167,100 as lowest responsible bidder for the demolition project per FEMA regulations.
- Relay for Life committee is requesting to close Walnut Street between Main Street and Cherry Street for the race finish line area from 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 18, 2015.
5. Scott Wylie to present information regarding the Community Foundation.
6. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
7. Reports from Standing Committees.
8. Business or comments from visitors.
9. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor