City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
August 16, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve August 2nd, 2016 Council Meeting Minutes.
- Approve July 2016 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- Approve and authorize August 2016 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- Keith Botsch, City CPA and Auditor for the City of Carmi will present the 2015 Annual Audit, Financial Report for the fiscal year ending 12-31-2015.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- TIF District
- Inducement Resolution No. 08-16-16.1
- Feasibility Resolution No. 08-16-16.2
- Ordinance No. 1506 an Ordinance of the City of Carmi, Illinois authorizing the Establishment of Tax Increment Financing “Interested Parties” Registries and Adopting Registration Rules for these Registries
- Keith Moran with Moran Economic Development presentation of Feasibility/Eligibility Study by MED
- Motion to proceed with TIF Plan
- Keith Moran with Moran Economic Development presentation of TIF Plan by MED
- Motion to place the TIF Plan & Feasibility Study on file (10 days) and to approve sending the TIF Plan & Feasibility Study to all affected taxing districts
- Review of water rates for the potential increase for City of Carmi Light & Water customers
- City of Carmi Electrical Engineer David Coston to present Solomon Transformer purchase.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor