City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
July 21, 2014 at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve July 7th, 2014 Council Meeting Minutes.
4. Approve June 2014 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
5. Approve and authorize July 2014 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. Dave Albin with Utility Pipe Sales will present a touch read probe and handheld computer for the meter reading system.
7. For council consideration and approval:
- City yard waste facility contract discussion.
- Update from City Electrical Engineer David Coston on the progress of the new SCADA system for the Municipal Light Plant.
- Mr. Charles Preston to address council concerning AquaLine Water Protection
- Mr. Greg Stewart, City Attorney to update council about Phoenix Foundation
8. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
9. Reports from Standing Committees.
10. Business or comments from visitors.
11. Closed session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.