City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
October 20, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve October 6th, 2015 Council Meeting Minutes.
4. Approve September 2015 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
5. Approve and authorize October 2015 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Mrs. Holly Healy the Executive Director for Carmi Chamber of Commerce seeking permission to stage it’s a White County Christmas parade on Saturday, November 28, 2015 and to utilize a portion of Main Cross Street for the Santa House and Christmas Train through the holiday season.
- The closing of South Main Street from Main Street to the alley from November 16th, 2015 to January 8th, 2016 (depending on weather) for placement of the Santa House and Christmas Train.
- Citizen Laura Prior regarding issues she has with Howard Churchwell involving property on Ratcliff Street.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
7. Reports from Standing Committees.
8. Business or comments from visitors.
9. Closed Session to discuss personnel issues with action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor