City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
April 7, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. following Public Hearing at 5:15 p.m.
(Public Hearing: Special Use Mobile Home Permit request by Michael and Heather Thomason)
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve March 17, 2014 Council Meeting Minutes.
- For council consideration and approval:
- Special Use Mobile Home Permit No. MH.14.01 request by Michael and Heather Thomason for a 2013 mobile home at 1105 Stewart Street.
- Illinois Department of Transportation Resolution for Maintenance of Streets and Highways by Municipality under the Illinois Highway Code to appropriate $70,000.00 of Motor Fuel Tax funds for the purpose of maintaining streets and highways.
- Acceptance of the resignation of Sargent Tim Whitaker from the Carmi Police Department effective April 4, 2014.
- The Police Department Committee will ask council to approve the Police Commission to promote two officers to the rank of Sargent.
- Discussion and approval of contractor bids for mowing and maintenance of city property.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.