City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
August 18, 2015 at 5:30 p.m. following Public Hearing at 5:15 p.m.
(Public Hearing: Special Use Mobile Home Permit request by Eric Williams)
Public Hearing: 5:15 p.m. Special Use Mobile Home Permit
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve August 4th, 2015 Council Meeting Minutes.
- Approve July 2015 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- Approve and authorize August 2015 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Special Use Mobile Home Permit No. MH.15.02 request by Eric Williams for a 2008 Clayton 16’ x 76’ single wide trailer at 712 Foley Drive.
- John Marley with McKinstry to address council about potential funding for water infrastructure.
- Heather Price will request the council to approve the purchase of Lot 17 in the Carmi West Industrial Park for a taco restaurant.
- Greg Brown to address council with details on new ball park being built on Stewart Street.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss property and personnel issues with no action to follow.