City of Carmi, Illinois City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street July 7, 2014 at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance. 2. Roll Call. 3. Approve June 16, 2014 Council Meeting Minutes 4. Robert “Bud” Bates and Ed Bates with AquaLine Protection to address council on providing their insurance services to the City of Carmi water customers. 5. For council consideration and approval:
- Appointment of Kent “Pete” Fulkerson to the Library Board for a three year term effective July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2017.
- Resolution Number 07-07-14, a resolution authorizing the appointment of a representative to the board of directors of the Illinois Municipal Electric Agency.
- Resolution DOC-3, a resolution of authorization for a Department of Natural Resources outdoor recreation grant for Bradshaw Park tennis courts.
- TIF redevelopment agreement with O’Reilly Auto Parts
- Establishing a Capital Purchases and Capitalization Threshold Policy in the amount of fifteen thousand ($15,000.00) dollars.
6. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
7. Reports from Standing Committees.
8. Business or comments from visitors.
9. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow. 10. AdjournmentJeff Pollard, Mayor