City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
June 2, 2014 at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve May 19, 2014 Council Meeting Minutes.
4. Keith Botsch, City CPA and Auditor for the City of Carmi will present the 2013 Annual Audit, Financial Report for the fiscal year ending 12-31-2013 and quarterly financial reports.
5. David Coston with United Energy, Inc. to update Council on the Implementation of the New SCADA System for Carmi Municipal Power
6. For council consideration and approval:
- Holly Healy with Carmi Chamber of Commerce will ask council to consider donation to the 4th of July fireworks display.
- John Acree with Lamac Engineering will present bids for water and sewer extensions for Roser Drive and East Industrial Park and request council approval of bid selected.
- Jack Leithliter with L&L Industrial Supply will ask council to approve an industrial development agreement conveying a five (5) acre tract of land at the East Industrial Park and approve his application for a $120,000 loan from the city’s revolving loan fund.
- The Street and Alley Department Committee will present bids for a new backhoe and request council approval of bid selected to purchase a new backhoe.
7. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
8. Reports from Standing Committees.
9. Business or comments from visitors.
10. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor