City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
June 2, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve May 19, 2015 Council Meeting Minutes
4. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Holly Healy with Carmi Chamber of Commerce will ask council to consider donation to the 4th of July fireworks display.
- Andy Accord requesting donation of one thousand ($1,000) dollars per year for the next three (3) years for the CEO program.
- Ordinance No. 1486, an ordinance regulating the speed of vehicles over and upon streets, alleys and city parks within the City of Carmi and rescinding
- Ordinance No. 1150 and Ordinance No. 1460.
- Resurfacing the South tennis courts at Bradshaw Park for eighteen thousand ($18,000) dollars.
5. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
6. Reports from Standing Committees.
7. Business or comments from visitors.
8. Closed Session to discuss personnel and property issues with no action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor