City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
March 1, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve February 16, 2016 Council Meeting Minutes
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Derek Keller dba Derek Keller’s Landscaping, LLC will ask council to approve his application for a $20,000 loan from the city’s revolving loan fund.
- Amber Giagnoni dba Joyful Start Children’s Center will ask council to approve her application for an additional $32,500 loan from the city’s revolving loan fund.
- The Parks & Cemetery Department Committee will seek permission to purchase a new tractor.
- Rescheduling of the Tuesday, March 15, 2016 meeting to Monday, March 14, 2016 at 5:30 p.m. in order to avoid a conflict with Election Day.
- Approve a Notice of Intent to award bid to Kieffer Brothers Construction for the low bid received for the Blue Goose and High Service pump station projects.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss property issues with possible action to follow.