City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
March 14, 2016 at 5:30 p.m.
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve March 1st, 2016 Council Meeting Minutes.
- Approve February 2016 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- Approve and authorize March 2016 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Appointment of Diane Healy to the Library Board for a three (3) year term retroactive from January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2018 to fill the vacancy of resigning board member Andy Acord.
- Resolution No. 03-14-16 a resolution renewing the employee’s safety incentive program for the period April 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017.
- Purchase of 66 acres of property adjoining Burrell Park and Campground.
Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel issues with action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor