(Public Hearing: Proposed Approval of Redevelopment Plan and Redevelopment Projects, Establishment of Redevelopment Project Area and Adoption of Tax Increment Allocation Financing)
- Public Hearing: Proposed Approval of Redevelopment Plan and Redevelopment Projects, Establishment of Redevelopment Project Area and Adoption of Tax Increment Allocation Financing
- Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Approve October 18, 2016 Council Meeting Minutes
- For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Ordinance No. 1511, an Ordinance to set the salary of City of Carmi, Illinois Officers to be elected at the next municipal election to be held on April 4, 2017 and defining the duties of the City Clerk ( Rescinding and Replacing Ordinance No. 1294, passed August 21, 2001)
- Christmas bonuses for City employees — $60.00 plus $5.00 per year longevity for full-time employees and a flat $60.00 for part-time employees, firemen and EMA members with all bonuses to be paid out of Carmi Light & Water Department.
- To continue ongoing services of Revolution Recycling.
- Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard.
- Reports from Standing Committees.
- Business or comments from visitors.
- Closed Session to discuss personnel issues with action to follow.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor