City of Carmi, Illinois
City Council Meeting
City Council Chambers, 225 East Main Street
November 18, 2014 at 7:00 p.m.
1. Call to order by Mayor Pollard, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approve November 3rd, 2014 Council Meeting Minutes.
4. Approve October 2014 Financial Reports for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
5. Approve and authorize November 2014 vendor invoices for the City of Carmi and Light & Water Departments.
6. For council consideration, discussion and possible approval:
- Resolution No. 11-18-14, Resolution of Support and Commitment of Funds for the City of Carmi to apply to the office of the Illinois State Fire Marshall Fire Truck Revolving Loan Program.
- Installing Golf Cart crossing with yellow flashing caution lights at the Intersection of IL 14 (Oak Street) and 7th Street which was authorized by Illinois Department of Transportation, Permit No. 9L-14-2188.
7. Reports and/or updates from Mayor Pollard
8. Reports from Standing Committees.
9. Business or comments from visitors.
10. Closed session over probable litigation.
Jeff Pollard, Mayor